Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's Photo Caption Contest

I'm not trying to just pick on Darren with these, but each time he posts a new picture of the Phoenix it's scarier than the last. It's like his gaze went from thousand-yard-stare a few weeks ago to plain old I'll-punch-you-in-the-neck-if-I-feel-like-it gaze. This looks like a cut scene from the upcoming Platoon II sequel. It is your job to stop the heroine trade, not inject it, right?

Mocking him may not be the healthiest choice, but dangerous as he looks he's still 10,000+ miles away, so I say why not. By the way, Darren, if you're going to shiv any of us, make it Abe since he won the last photo caption contest. Amish gangster indeed.


Captions for consideration:

- "UBL is my bitch"
- "No one censors my South Park!"
- Darren woke up two days later, naked in a ditch. He didn't know that someone had said the code word "Pancake", which was embedded into his psyche during Special Forces training. Once activated, Darren stripped down, left the wire in Kabul with a bowie knife and his iPod, turned on Metallica, and hunted down every member of HIG in a 15 mile radius. He came back at dawn the next day, and was turned away from the DFAC because he didn't have a PT belt. The dazed Darren fell asleep in a ditch and woke up the next day very, very thirsty.

6 comments:

  1. You may know him by his wrestling name "The Louisville Man-Slinger".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing about the squirrel on his hat is that there are actual squirrels living in his beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in your eyes
    the light the heat
    in your eyes
    I am complete
    in your eyes
    I see the doorway to a thousand churches
    in your eyes
    the resolution of all the fruitless searches
    in your eyes
    I see the light and the heat
    in your eyes
    oh, I want to be that complete
    I want to touch the light,
    the heat I see in your eyes
    in your eyes in your eyes
    in your eyes in your eyes
    in your eyes in your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... pheeeeww. *tear*. Everyone stop. Peter Gabriel wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah shit. Now they KNOW I'm not working.

    THANKS Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Peter Gabriel DOES win. Rob, I hope you lock the door when you sleep though...
    Also, I am actually wearing my Master of Puppets T-shirt in this photo, so good call on Metallica being my anthem to kill.

    ReplyDelete